We previously posted a video comparing the clickity-clack of the IBM Model M vs the Das Keyboard Clicky model. Since then, we received requests for more comparisons and decided it was time to put the Das Keyboard Clicky model up against the Das Keyboard Silent. The Silent brown switches are definitely more muted than the Clicky blue switches, but still give awesome, though quieter, tactile feedback as expected from a mechanical keyboard. We’ve included the sound waves so you can not only hear, but also see the difference in sound. Check out the video below and decide which one you prefer.
Stay in touch with us!
Stay on top of the latest Das Keyboard news.
- webdevb on Fix That Squeaky Key on Your Mechanical Keyboard
- Darius Carter on Desk Ergonomics for Improved Posture and Typing Speed
- jjmarcus on Mapping Your Das Keyboard’s Keys on the Mac
- Johnneylee Jack Rollins on How Mechanical Keyboards Make Your Employees More Productive
- Mackenzie Severson on Current Events Demonstrate Need for Personal Data Protection