We previously posted a video comparing the clickity-clack of the IBM Model M vs the Das Keyboard Clicky model. Since then, we received requests for more comparisons and decided it was time to put the Das Keyboard Clicky model up against the Das Keyboard Silent. The Silent brown switches are definitely more muted than the Clicky blue switches, but still give awesome, though quieter, tactile feedback as expected from a mechanical keyboard. We’ve included the sound waves so you can not only hear, but also see the difference in sound. Check out the video below and decide which one you prefer.
Stay in touch with us!
Stay on top of the latest Das Keyboard news.
- Gonzalo Garcia on Which Das Keyboard Model S Layouts will be available in Europe?
- Matt on Introducing the New Das Keyboard 4 Mechanical Keyboard!
- Xanamander on Custom Keycaps: What They Are & Where to Find Them
- Alex Thorne on Replacing the Keys on Your Mechanical Keyboard
- Rafał Borowski on Introducing the New Das Keyboard 4 Mechanical Keyboard!