Keyboards occupy a lot of space in our life. Do you realize this is probably the object you touch the most? The only other objects that require so much touching time are pets, smart phones and BlackBerries. We cannot easily say goodbye to our communication tools, but we can give away our cat and still enjoy the softness of its fur with a fur keyboard. The motto for the fur keyboard could be “save on petting time and be more efficient”.
Stay in touch with us!
Stay on top of the latest Das Keyboard news.
- webdevb on Fix That Squeaky Key on Your Mechanical Keyboard
- Darius Carter on Desk Ergonomics for Improved Posture and Typing Speed
- jjmarcus on Mapping Your Das Keyboard’s Keys on the Mac
- Johnneylee Jack Rollins on How Mechanical Keyboards Make Your Employees More Productive
- Mackenzie Severson on Current Events Demonstrate Need for Personal Data Protection