We previously posted a video comparing the clickity-clack of the IBM Model M vs the Das Keyboard Clicky model. Since then, we received requests for more comparisons and decided it was time to put the Das Keyboard Clicky model up against the Das Keyboard Silent. The Silent brown switches are definitely more muted than the Clicky blue switches, but still give awesome, though quieter, tactile feedback as expected from a mechanical keyboard. We’ve included the sound waves so you can not only hear, but also see the difference in sound. Check out the video below and decide which one you prefer.
Stay on top of the latest Das Keyboard news.
- Barry Stump on Introducing New Das Keyboard Professional Quiet Keyboard
- No Name on What are your tips for typing 100+ WPM?
- Monica Rubin on Ultimate Typing Champion Shares His Typing Secrets
- Erik on Which Das Keyboard Model S Layouts will be available in Europe?
- Ryan Psc on Das Keyboard Photo Contest Winners