Here are this weeks tips and tricks from the Das Keyboard team.
1. This tip was shared with the team and we were all too excited to try it out. Shake, shake, fold, pat. If you don’t know how to effectively use a paper towel, check out Joe Smith’s How to Use a Paper Towel video. Glorious!
2. If you have a dog (or two or three), you might be interested in signing up for Doggyloot. Everything is discounted and shipping is always free. You really can’t beat the deals at Doggyloot. The best part about it, they have some really cool stuff, so Fido can have some extra cool loot to add to the doggy bin.
3. Check out some Quick and Dirty Tips from Grammar Girl. Ever wonder where the phrase “Mind Your P’s and Q’s” came from or don’t know when to use “i.e.” versus “e.g.”? You might just want to spend a minute or two reading some of these great tips.
4. We love to promote local businesses, and since we’re in Austin, Texas, we couldn’t wait to share Gudde. Their tagline is “Heirloom Quality. Handeman in Austin”, and that just about perfectly sums it up. Need a new cutting board? You may want to check these out.
5. Have some 2D or 3D files that have been sent your way and don’t have the proper software to open them? You can spend some time download the software needed….or…you can access it in an instant with Autodesk’s 360 file viewer. You can easily view 2D and 3D designs in over 50 file formats.
Have an awesome tip or trick you want to share? Comment below so we can share with the Das Keyboard team. And, stay tuned for more tips and tricks to come.