Upgrade your Mac with the best mechanical keyboard
Featuring Mac-specific special keys
Model S Professional For MacBUY NOW
CLICKY TYPING EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE THE AUDIBLE FEEDBACK
Mechanical Key Switches
Das Keyboard compares to the legendary IBM Model M. Its best-in-best-class mechanical gold-plated key switches provide a tactile and audible click that makes typing pure joy.
Built-in USB hub
Das Keyboard built-in two-port USB 2.0 hub provides you with more places to plug in accessories.
Sync & charge your phone quicker
Since Das Keyboard for Mac has a dedicated USB 2.0 hub connector, its built-in hub is faster and more powerful: charging and syncing your iPhone, iPod or other USB devices goes much faster than with most keyboards.
Help reduce the environmental impact of your computer and save energy by putting your computer to sleep simply by using this handy sleep function even for your shortest breaks.
Extra-long USB cable
Das Keyboard sports a 2-meter (6.6ft) cable that goes through your desk grommet to keep your workspace neat and tidy.
Das Keyboard for Mac includes media keys for quick access to volume control, mute, stop, pause, next and previous track and as well as brightness controls and eject.
As expected, the Das Keyboard for Mac comes equipped with Option and Command keys so Mac owners can feel right at home.
Das Keyboard Model S for Mac allows 5-key rollover, i.e. 5 keys pressed simultaneously. Great for gamers and fast typist.
- Cherry MX blue mechanical key switches with gold contacts (clicky tactile)
- 5-key rollover
- Enhanced 104-key layout
- Laser-etched key cap inscriptions to prevent fading
- PC or Mac, Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X
- 2 USB ports or 1 USB port + 1 PS/2 port
- USB to PS/2 adapter (included)
- Media controls are not available using a PS2 connection
- No driver required
- Glossy black upper enclosure with matching black USB cable – Darth Vader approved
- Two-port USB hub 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Blue LEDs
- Extra long two-meter (6.6-foot) USB cable
- Operating temperature: 0°C to over 50°C
- Operating humidity: 0% to 60%
- The USB hub has two ports and does not require an external power supply. It’s compatible with the 1.1 and 2.0 standards. Both ports can be active at the same time, but one can temporarily shut down if the current consumption is too high.
Even More Information
- Dimensions: 18in x 6.5in x 1in (thickest portion, feet not extended, 1.5in w/ extended feet)
- Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
- Bumps on F and J keys (home keys)