1. I guess our first tip is not be bored, but if you can’t make that happen, the next best thing is to read this article. The Biggest Productivity Thief in the Office? Your Bored Brain pretty much addresses that you’re the problem, not Facebook. Surprise, surprise.
2. Tiny Scan is awesome. It can turns your iPhone into a mini scanner for documents, photos, receipts and other texts. With TinyScan, you can scan your documents anywhere and store or email them as PDF files.
3. In case you didn’t know, doing a million things at once isn’t productive. Shocking (I know), but sometimes, we don’t have the luxury of not having a million things on our plates, that being said, check out the One-Task-At-a-Time method. It may help you to sort through the clutter and get some things done.
4. The Okee Dokee Brothers really do exist! Right now you’re probably asking yourself, “who are the Okee Dokee Brothers and should I know them?”, the answer is, you probably don’t know them, but you should. They will instantly put you in a good mood. Bad day at work? No problem, throw on some headphones and jam to their tunes.
5. Tired of creating emails in a tiny window? Hit Shift then click on Gmail compose button to compose email in a new larger window.